New Runscribe release date?

When should we expect the new Runscribes to be released? I’m excited to get my hands on them and try 2 devices per foot.

Glad to hear you’re excited! We’re looking at getting these out at the very end of August.

I wanted to updated you, unfortunately we had an issue during the end of our beta testing. We are delaying production - sending notes out to everyone today. We’re working with our manufacturers to resolve quickly. I’m so sorry to have to delay. Will let you know as soon as we have green lit production again and can give you a ship date.

Will the pair have two different color Scribes so we have an easy time remembering which goes on which foot?

The pods are the same color, but when you set up your RunScribe, you’ll select a unique LED color for Right and Left, to distinguish between the two. You can wake your RunScribe up (by shaking it or viewing the device on the app) to light up the LED.

Just a quick update to let you know that we’re in production on the new version of RunScribe - our factory has confirmed our ship date, and it looks like we will be shipping to our pre-order customers the week of Sept. 26.

We started shipping the RunScribe pre-orders today, and will continue fulfilling preorders over the weekend and into next week. For any new orders, shipments will begin the week of October 3. Thanks everyone for your patience!